At Christ’s Greenfield Lutheran School, our Middle School provides six, seventh, and eighth grade students with a real, relevant, and relational experience to learn and grow in their knowledge of God, math, reading, science, social studies, writing, and the world around them. Our students are well prepared for the rigors of an honors high school program and their future ventures by a staff and faculty that work tirelessly to have a positive impact on the lives of the children within our student body. Our Middle School students also have the opportunity to explore their God given gifts, talents, and interests through a diverse selection of electives and activities.
Middle schoolers are eager to learn and still display genuine enthusiasm about understanding things around them, but this period of developmental transition (the pre-teen and early teen years) can be difficult for many kids. We gracefully walk alongside our students to guide them as they develop decision-making skills that will equip them for future success. We intentionally challenge our middle school students to seize opportunities to further develop their intellect and character. Their hearts are still pliable for the Lord, and they often experience great growth in their spiritual walk. Our students consistently strive to reach their full potential and the abundant life God promises through encounters with His truth in our classes, fine arts programs, sports, clubs, student groups, and social events. We want each student to embrace Christ’s Greenfield Lutheran Middle School as a safe place to grow and thrive.
Every student at CGLS Middle School has the opportunity to grow through:
- Biblical Worldview: applying and trusting God’s word and truths in every component of the school day
- Academics: highly qualified Christian teachers teaching well developed curriculum; advanced placement offered in certain subjects
- 1-to-1 Learning: each student receives a Chromebook which provides access to textbooks, daily assignments, and many other applications
- Global Languages: through Rosetta Stone and the use of language mentors, students can choose from Spanish, German, French, and Mandarin Chinese
- Electives: numerous choices offered in Arts & Humanities, Life Skills & Wellness, and STEAM.
- Fine Arts: including chorus, music, band, show choir, arts and musical theater
- Athletics: opportunities for all students to participate in both recreational and competitive sports
- Clubs: opportunities include Robotics, Chess, STEAM, and Student Government
- Community: Hearts and Hands in Motion program and other service opportunities to give back to the community
From the moment that you set foot on our campus, we pray that you would feel the love of Christ and have the opportunity to experience first-hand the great things that He has done at Christ’s Greenfield Lutheran School through the lives our of students. We look forward to meeting with you and discussing the academic future of your child here at Christ’s Greenfield Lutheran School. Please contact our office for any additional questions or simply to arrange for a visit to our campus.